At Vidanta, we are committed to the communities, individuals, and environment that have contributed so much to our success over the years. Our company is driven by our dedication to happiness, and that means a dedication to a high quality of life for our employees and the people living in the areas surrounding our resorts. Out of that dedication, we have implemented the following comprehensive corporate social responsibility practices and efforts.
Our Commitment Banner
Our Commitment Title Paragraph
Our Commitment Zig Zag
The Vidanta Foundation promotes humanitarian efforts to reduce poverty and inequality throughout Latin America. The organization awards grants to individuals and non-profits that champion a diverse variety of causes—from healthcare to education to equal rights—through innovative efforts and programs.
This non-profit foundation is dedicated to nurturing children from low-income areas in Riviera Nayarit. It offers educational services—including a daily curriculum that covers academics, athletics, drama, and arts—as well as medical services and access to nutritional meals.
In order to protect the land that sustains our community, we’ve incorporated strict environmental policies and standards into every aspect of our company’s operations. This includes water management, energy conservation, waste management, and wildlife protection.
Our Commitment Title Paragraph Video
The only way to ensure our members’ happiness is to start with our employees’ happiness—all 17,000 of them. We make our team’s health, safety, and professional growth our priority, and have built our internal operations around that commitment through our facilities, programs, and policies. As a result of these efforts, we've been named as one of the top 10 companies on the 2018 list of the Great Place to Work® in Mexico.
Our Commitment Title List Two Columns
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Vidanta Contigo—a scholarship program for employees’ children that covers the cost of enrollment, uniforms, supplies, transportation, and activities
- Transportation to and from the resort
- Healthcare by physicians at the Nuevo Vallarta and Riviera Maya destinations
- Heavily discounted meals from an employee-exclusive cafeteria
- Access to skill growth and structured opportunities for career training
- Financial education and counseling services, if needed
- The use of a fully equipped fitness center with instructor-led training classes